We talked to Paula Guadalajara, a student who has done her internship with us.
1. Why did you choose Altia to do your internship? I discovered Altia in the university employment marathon, I sent my CV and after doing the interview I liked the company and the good working environment you could sense. I've learned a lot during the internship months.
2. How were your first days? Striving to try to understand everything that the project covered, I was lost. I thought I had some knowledge, but I realized that it wasn't as much as I thought once on the team. I wanted to understand everything as soon as possible.
3. How was your experience in the AltiaDigitalHub program? Very good, unhindered, all very simple. Working on something that I have trained for made me enjoy it more Learning from the people on the team was enriching, they are always willing to pass on the knowledge they have.
4. Did you imagine it like this? I thought it would be a more complicated and individualized job, having to "pulling your own chestnuts out of the fire", but it was the opposite, they devoted a lot of time to me. The experience was better than expected.
5. What do you think you have evolved into? I have learned other methods of teamwork, the methodology that we followed seemed very efficient, we were all coordinated, but without overlapping. I also value the technologies learned and the personal growth that being part of something big generates.
6. If you had to define your experience in 3 words, what would they be? Enriching, short, learning.