Our website www.altia.es uses a technology called "cookies" in order to collect information on the use of the Website.
This cookies policy is intended to inform you clearly and precisely about the cookies used on our website (the “Cookies Policy”).
With respect to third-party cookies, i.e. those that are foreign to our website, we cannot be held responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies they include so the information we offer is always with reference to the source.
1. What are cookies?
When we talk about cookies, we do it in a wide sense, including similar technologies (local shared objects or flash cookies, web beacons or bugs...). Therefore, by cookie we must understand any type of data storage and recovery device that is used in the terminal equipment and can serve different purposes, such as recognizing you as a User, obtaining information about your browsing habits, or customizing the way the content is displayed.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136/EC, developed in our legislation by the second paragraph of Article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use made on our website.
2. Type of cookies used on the Website
Cookies are then classified according to a number of categories. However, it is necessary to bear in mind that the same cookie can be included in more than one category.
Depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from which cookies are sent and how it treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the User's terminal from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the User is provided
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the User's terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data.
Depending on how long they remain active in the terminal we can distinguish:
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the User accesses a web site.
- Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookies, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the User to navigate through a web site, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the web site and enable its functions and services, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, managing the payment , control fraud linked to the security of the service, make the application for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purpose of billing the software with which the service works (website, platform or application), use elements security during navigation, store content for the diffusion of videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of a text or image) or share content through social networks. Also belong to this category, due to its technical nature, those cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, as an element of design or “layout” of the service offered to the User, the editor has included in a web site, application or platform based on criteria such as edited content, without collecting user information for different purposes, such as personalizing the advertisements or other content.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow to remember information so that the User accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate his experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to show when the user performs a search, the aspect or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which he accesses the service.
- Analysis cookies: : These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the ads. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements obtained through the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on the web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising on it.
Currently, most browsers are configured by default to not block the installation of advertising or third-party cookies on your computer. The User can extend the restrictions of origin, preventing the entry of any type of cookie, or eliminate these restrictions, accepting the entry of any type of cookies. If you are interested in admitting advertising or third-party cookies, you can configure your browser for this purpose
We inform you in detail about all the cookies that could be installed from our Website. Depending on your navigation, the configuration of your browser and the acceptance or rejection of them, all or only some of them may be installed.
Third-party analytical cookies
|_ga||Analysis - Google Analytics||2 years||Used to control visitors to the web, it stores a unique client identifier. Information about the third-party.|
|_gid||Analysis - Google Analytics||24 hours||Used to distinguish users. Information about the third-party.|
3. Legal Basis and Conservation Period
The processing of your personal data is necessary for the purpose indicated in this Cookies Policy and its legal basis is the consent given by the User when you click on the “Accept” button found in the information banner.
The period of retention of your personal data is that established by third parties in their cookies policy, which you can access by following the links provided in the "Third party cookies" section.
4. International data transfer
The data collected by the cookies of our Website, will not be subject to international data transfer.
5. Withdraw consent
If the User wishes to withdraw at any time their consent related to this Cookies Policy, they must delete the cookies stored on their computer (computer or mobile device) through the settings and configurations of their Internet browser. In the same way, the User may exercise their rights and revoke their consent at any time through request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Purpose of cookies
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services, as well as to help us to differentiate you from other users to improve your experience while browsing the Website.
7. Disable and Block cookies
In any case, we inform you that, since cookies are not necessary for the use of our Website, you can block or disable them by activating the configuration of your browser that allows you to refuse the installation of all cookies or some of them. Most browsers allow you to warn of the presence of cookies or reject them automatically. If you reject them, you will be able to continue using our Website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience on our Website may be less satisfactory.
8. Modification of the configuration and settings on cookies
You can allow or block cookies, as well as delete your browsing data (including cookies) from the browser you use. Check the options and instructions your browser offers. Please note that if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from the browser options.
For more information on how to adjust your cookie settings in the following browsers, we refer you to the relevant link:
9. Changes to Cookies Policy
10. Data protection
You will be able to know how the Website treats your data through the “Privacy and data protection policy” section in the Legal Information
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about the Cookies Policy, please write to: email@example.com.
(Last Updated: 12 November 2019)