1. Ownership of the portal
Altia Consultores, SA Registered in the Mercantile Registry of A Coruña, volume 1.451, sheet 109, page C-10.893, 1st registration registered office: calle Vulcano no. 3 (Icaria III), 15172 Oleiros (A Coruña). Tax identification code: A-15456585 (hereinafter The Company) is the owner of this website (hereinafter, Portal). Electronic contact with The Company can be done through the e-mail address email@example.com.
The name (s) of domain (s) through which you have accessed the Portal is (are) owned by The Company. Said name(s) of domain(s) may not be used in connection with other content, products or services that are not owned by The Company or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among end users or discredit The Company.
This Legal Notice sets out the conditions of use that regulate the access, navigation and use of the Portal, as well as the responsibilities derived from the use, contracting or rendering of the products or services that, where appropriate, may be offered, as well as the contents that make it up, and without prejudice to The Company being able to establish specific conditions that regulate the use, contracting or rendering of specific products or services that, in their case, are offered to Users through the Portal. In any case, these conditions form an integral part of this Legal notice.
The mere access to the Portal, the completion of forms, the sending of requests for information, subscription to information, queries, complaints, contracting offers, curriculum vitae's and, in general, any act of a similar nature to the previous ones carried out through the Electronic forms or mailboxes existing on the Portal will imply, for their part, the unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the regulations that form part of this Legal Notice and the acquisition of the consideration of User of the Portal. Consequently, You must carefully read and understand the contents of this Legal Notice.
In case of being offered, through the Portal, the use, contracting or rendering of products or services, any use or request by the User will also imply unreserved acceptance of the particular conditions that, if applicable, have been established for this purpose and, as indicated above, will form an integral part of this Legal Notice.
3. Access and use of the portal
The access to the website by Users is free and gratuitous. However, the use, contracting or provision of the products or services that, where appropriate, may be offered may be subject to the prior observance of formal requirements such as the completion of the corresponding form, payment of expenses or fees or the prior acceptance of the particular conditions that result from their application.
The mere access to the Portal does not imply, in itself, the existence of any type of link or commercial relationship between The Company and the User, except when this has been notified, by the appropriate means for which they have been determined and the User has complied with the previous requirements that, in his case, have been established.
The inclusion in the Portal of information regarding products or services offered by The Company has exclusively advertising, and informational purposes unless another purpose is expressly established.
If for the use, procurement or provision of any product or service offered through the Portal, the User should proceed to register, they will be responsible for providing true and lawful information and ensure the authenticity of all data entered at the time of completing the pre-set forms to access the products or services concerned. If, as a result of the registration, the User is provided with a password, the user agrees to use it diligently and keep it secret. Consequently, Users are responsible for the proper custody and confidentiality of any identifiers or passwords that have been provided by The Company, and guarantee not to assign their use to third parties, whether temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to unknown persons. It will be the sole responsibility of the User the use or contracting of the products or services by any third party who, for that purpose, illegitimately uses a password because of the lack of diligence of the User or of the loss of the password by the User.
By virtue of the duty of custody, it is the User's obligation to notify The Company immediately, of any fact that allows the improper use of identifiers or passwords, such as theft, loss, or unauthorized access to them, in order that The Company may proceed to its immediate cancellation. Until such events are reported, The Company will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of identifiers or passwords by unauthorized third parties.
In any case, the access, navigation and use of the Portal and, where appropriate, the use and contracting of services or products that are offered through it are done under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the User, the user guarantees to diligently and faithfully observe any additional instruction, given by The Company or by authorized personnel of The Company, regarding the use of the Portal and its contents. In any case the User agrees to use the contents, products and services diligently, correctly and lawfully, in accordance with current legislation and in particular, it guarantees to refrain from:
- Using them for purposes or effects contrary to the law, morality and good customs that are generally accepted in relation to public order and to instructions received from The Company.
- Use them with the purpose of harming the legitimate rights of third parties.
- Use the contents and products and, in particular, information of any kind obtained through the website or services to send advertising, communications with the purpose of direct sales or with any other kind of commercial purpose, unsolicited messages addressed to a number people regardless of their purpose and refrain from selling or otherwise disclose such information.
4. Responsibilities and limitations
The Company cannot guarantee the reliability, usefulness or accuracy of the information provided through the Portal. In consequence, The Company does not guarantee nor is liable or responsible for:
- The continuity of the contents of the Portal or lack of availability or accessibility of the Portal or its technical continuity;
- The absence of errors in the content or products;
- The absence of viruses and other harmful components on the Website or the server that supplies it;
- The invulnerability of the website or the impregnability of the security measures to be taken;
- Where appropriate, the lack of utility or performance of the content or services of the Portal;
- Damages that it may cause, to itself or to a third party, or to any person that infringes the conditions, norms and instructions that The Company established on the website or through the violation of its security systems;
- Any other damage that may be caused by reasons inherent to the non-operation or faulty operation of the Portal or the web sites to which, in his case, have been able to establish links.
However, The Company declares that it has taken all necessary measures, within its capabilities and state of technology, to ensure the functioning of the Website and avoid the existence and transmission of viruses and other harmful components to Users.
The Company makes every effort to avoid errors in the contents that are published on the Portal. All contents offered through the Portal are, within the possibilities of The Company, to date, The Company reserves the right to modify them at any time. The Company is not responsible for any consequences that may arise from errors in the contents that may appear on the Portal that may be provided by third parties.
Any communication or transmission of contents which infringes the rights of third parties and whose content is threatening, obscene, defamatory, pornographic, xenophobic, discriminatory, that attempts against the dignity of the individual or the rights of children, current legislation or any conduct which incites or constitutes a criminal offense is prohibited.
It also prohibits the inclusion and communication of content by users which may be false or inaccurate and which induce or may induce to error to the rest of the users or staff of The Company, in particular content which is prohibited or protected by any intellectual or industrial property belonging to third persons who do not have the authorization of the holder, or discredit the reputation or credibility of The Company considered as a case of illegal, deceptive or unfair advertising or incorporate viruses or any other electronic element that can damage or impede the operation of the website, network, computer equipment of or third parties or portal access to other users.
The Company may prohibit the access to the website to any User who undertakes any of the previously mentioned actions, by way of example and not limitation, in this paragraph.
5. Rights of intellectual and industrial property
The Company owns or has obtained the appropriate license of exploitation rights in the field of intellectual and industrial property and image on the content available through it, including but not limited and non-exhaustive, texts, graphic designs, drawings, codes, software, photographs, videos, sounds, bases data, indexes, images, brands, logos, expressions and information and, in general, any other creation protected by national and international rules and treaties intellectual and industrial property (in later, collectively, The Content).
All rights of intellectual and industrial property of The Content are reserved and, in particular, it is forbidden to modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform or distribute in any way the whole or part of The Content included on the website for public or commercial purposes, without the prior express, written permission of The Company or, the owner of the corresponding rights.
The access and navigation of the User through the Portal is in no case to be construed as a waiver, transmission, license total or partial cession of the rights listed above by The Company. Consequently, it is not permitted to suppress, elude or manipulate the copyright notice ("copyright") and any other data identifying the rights of The Company or of its owners incorporated to The Content, as well as the technical protection devices, digital fingerprints or any mechanisms of information and / or identification that might be contained in the same. References to names and trademarks or registered trademarks, logos or other distinctive signs, whether owned by The Company or by third parties, implicitly prohibit their use without the consent of The Company or its legitimate owners. At no time, unless expressly stated access or use of the Portal or its contents, gives the user any right over the brands, logos or distinctive signs included in it are protected by law.
Links from the Portal to other web pages.
The Company can offer links, directly or indirectly, to resources or Internet web pages that are outside the Portal. The presence of these links on the Portal are for informational purposes and do not constitute in any case an invitation to contract products or services that are offered or can be offered on the web pages of destination, nor does it imply the existence of a link or commercial relationship or of dependence with The Company that owns the linked website. In these cases, The Company will not be responsible for establishing the general and particular conditions to be taken into account in the use, provision or contracting of these third-party services and, therefore, will not be held responsible for the same.
The Company has no human or technical means to know, control or approve all the information, contents, products or services provided by other websites that establish links from the Portal. Consequently, The Company does not assume any responsibility for any aspect related to the web pages to which a link could be established from the Portal, specifically, by way of example and not limited to its operation, access, data, information, archives, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links or any of its contents, in general.
However, in the event that The Company should become aware that the activity or information to which is referred from these links is illicit, constitutive of an offense or may damage property or rights of a third party, will act with the necessary diligence to eliminate or disable the corresponding link as soon as possible. Likewise, if the Users had actual knowledge of the illegality of activities developed through these third-party web pages, they must immediately notify The Company so that the access link to the same may be disabled and adopt, where appropriate, the measures that are necessary or legally enforceable.
Links from other web pages to the Portal.
If any User, Company or website wishes to establish any type of link to the Portal they must comply with the following conditions:
- You must obtain the prior, express, written permission of The Company.
- The link may only be directed to the main portal page, unless expressly authorized for something different.
- The link must be absolute and complete, i.e. must take the User through a click, to the main page and must include the full extension of the screen of the main page of the Portal. Under no circumstances, unless The Company authorizes something different, the website from which the link is made may reproduce, in any way the Portal, include it as part of its website or within one of its "frames" or create a "browser" on any of the pages of the Portal.
- On the website from which the link is established, it may not be stated in any way that The Company has authorized such link, without this being the case. If The Company that makes the link from its website to the Portal correctly wishes to include on its web page the brand, denomination, commercial name, label, logo, or any other identifying sign of The Company or of the Portal, it must have prior authorization, expresses and in writing from The Company.
- In any case, The Company prohibits the establishment of a link to the Portal from those web pages that contain materials, information or illicit, illegal, degrading, discriminatory, obscene, and in general, that contravene morality, public order, legislation in force, the generally accepted social norms or are harmful to the legitimate rights of third parties.
In accordance with the established rules of Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that, when it is necessary for the User to register or provide personal information, you are providing your personal data to the Responsible of the Treatment: Altia Consultores, SA (The Company).
7.1. Registration of treatment of activities
Altia will maintain all records of activities of data treatment required by Article 30(2) of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF the EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 (general Regulation on data protection), Hereafter RGPD).
7.2. Purpose of the processing
The data collected will be only that which you have detailed on the form on the website or in your email. The Company will treat your personal data according to the following purposes:
- 1. Manage your navigation through the web site.
- Manage the Customer service and, in general, the relations with the Client, to respond to the doubts, complaints, comments, or concerns you may have relating to the delivery of the contracted services, to the information contained on the website, as well as any other queries you may have.
- Manage communication and commercial offer to Clients of new services or products or communication and the realization of direct marketing actions.
- Manage the acquisition of products or services of The Company by new customers.
- Manage the delivery of the newsletter ALTIANEWS or subscribe to channels of information.
- Manage offers of employment or receipt of curriculum vitae by the interested parties.
- Manage the communication of irregularities, queries or suggestions through the ETHICAL CHANNEL in matters specific to the Altia Group's Code of Ethics and the Protocol for the Prevention of Sexual discrimination, and Sexual Harassment of the Altia Group.
- Manage the communication with investors.
- Manage the participation in the Altia’s Award for the Final Degree Project, in collaboration with the School of Computer Science at University of Santiago de Compostela.
7.3. Legitimation of the treatment of your personal data
The legal basis for the processing of data for purpose 2 is the provision of the relevant service, such as the treatment needed for the execution of a contract or pre-contract.
The legal basis for the processing of data for purpose 3 is the legitimate business interest to be able to retain our Clients, offer them commercial information and the possibility of contracting new services or products and to carry out direct marketing actions.
In other cases the legitimacy is based on the consent granted to us when the requested information is sent to us by email or by filling out a web form for the requested information. These acts represent an authorization of use for the established purpose.
In all cases, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data and exercise their rights as set out in paragraph 7.5 below.
7.4. Recipients of transfers
The personal data that you provide through this form for the purpose indicated above, may be transferred to the companies of the Altia Group, in addition to other assignments provided for in the law. You can exercise your rights according to what is included below.
- The User has recognized the following rights:
- The right to request access to your personal data.
- The right to request the rectification or erasure (the right to be forgotten).
- Right to request the limitation, and to oppose the treatment.
- The right to data portability
To exercise your rights you only have to make a request in writing and accompany it with a copy of your ID to Altia Consultores, S.A., calle Vulcano No. 3 (Icaria III), 15172 Oleiros (A Coruña) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
7.6. Altia's Data Protection Delegate
Altia has appointed a Data Protection Delegate with the functions indicated under the RGPD. For the cases in which intervention is required, the CLIENT will be able to get in contact at the registered postal address of ALTIA and the email address email@example.com.
7.7. Security measures
The Company has implemented the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of their personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks arising from human action or from the physical and natural environment to which they are exposed.
Such treatment of the data is carried out in accordance with the above-mentioned principles and, in particular, subject to the duty of confidentiality and secrecy.
8. Duration and modification
The Company reserves the right to modify this Legal Notice and the particular conditions that, in its case, have been established for the use or contracting of the products or services provided on or through the site, when deemed appropriate or with the aim of adapting to technological and legislative changes and amendments shall be valid and shall take effect as from the publication on the Portal.
Any communication between The Company and the user, should be addressed to The Company to the email postal or address before indicated. In any case, communications from The Company to the User will be carried out in accordance with the contact details provided or provided. Specifically, the user accepts the use of e-mail as a valid procedure for the exchange of information and the remission of communications between or with The Company.
For the commercial communications, in compliance with the provisions of Law nº 34/2002, of 11 July, Services of Information Society and Electronic Commerce, and the applicable rules on the protection of personal data, the consent of the User will be duly obtained at the time of collecting the corresponding data.
The User may revoke at any time the consent given to the receipt of commercial communications with the simple notification of their will by sending an email through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, notwithstanding the act of cancellation to be carried out as appropriate and in application of the rules on protection of personal data.
10. General information
The headings of the different clauses are only informative, and will not affect, qualify or modify the interpretation of the Legal notice.
In case there is a discrepancy between the provisions of this Legal Notice and the particular conditions that may be established in relation to the products or services offered on the Portal, the provision of the particular conditions will prevail.
In the event that any provision or provisions of this Legal Notice are considered null and void or inapplicable, in whole or in part, by any Court, Court or competent administrative body, said nullity or non-application will not affect the other provisions of the Legal Notice or the particular conditions that, where appropriate, may have been established.
The lack of exercise or execution by The Company of any right or provision contained in this Legal Notice shall not constitute a waiver, unless acknowledgment and agreement in writing is provided.
11. Applicable legislation and competent courts
The present Legal Notice and the relations established between The Company and the User, in particular the knowledge and resolution of any disputes, discrepancies or differences that might arise, will be governed and settled in accordance with the provisions of Spanish law concerning applicable law and competent jurisdiction.
However, for cases in which the applicable rules provide for the possibility of the parties submitting to a jurisdiction, The Company and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply, shall submit any disputes or litigation to the knowledge of the parties Courts and Tribunals of the city where The Company is domiciled as provided in this Legal Notice.
(Last Updated: 17 August 2020)