Iago Vidal, Santiago de Compostela office.
1. Why did you choose Altia for your internship? From my school they offered me the possibility of doing my internship in Altia. It was my best choice and the references I had about the company were very positive.
2. How were your first days? The first days you are not in your comfort zone, however, my colleagues made it easy for me and helped me in everything. At first its always a little harder, but they were very understanding and were especially kind to me.
3. How was your experience in the AltiaDigitalHub program? A positive experience. Every day you learn new things. The good thing about the program is that you are part of a real working environment, which allows you to learn much faster. From the beginning I started working on the same project that I am working on now.
4. Did you imagine it like this? It exceeded the expectations I had. The project I am on is very heterogeneous on the hardware and software level, so I can learn a variety of technologies and manage many systems. I didn't expect it to be like that.
5. What do you think you've evolved into? I realized that it is necessary to be up to date day to day. Within the project we perform many different tasks, which helps me adapt better to changes and different jobs or environments.
6. If you had to define your experience in 3 words, what would they be? Comradeship, commitment and motivation.