Virtualization of the desk environment, University of León
Applied innovation and transformation
Client: University of León
Altia has designed, implemented and maintained a virtual desktop platform based on private cloud.
In order to minimize the cost of maintenance and on-site support in hard-to-reach locations, a VDI solution has been implemented that has included the use of lightweight customers, which has reduced the customer's face to face and telephone service needs.
- Energy efficiency.
- Reduction of travel costs for on-site support.
- Improved performance of virtual devices compared to existing equipment.
- Increased final user satisfaction.
- Increased security and access control.
- Inclusion of machines in backup policies.