Veronica Otero tells us about her internship experience with us. Your first days, your expectations, your evolution and your opinion about AltiaDigitalHub, the program developed to boost talent and support professional and personal development.
Verónica Otero Fernández
1. Why did you choose Altia to do your internship? Initially, even before the end of the course, I committed to Altia as it was the first company to contact me. I started doing the Higher of Cross-Platform Applications course at the Santiago Office.
2. How were your first days? My first impression was very positive, I became part of a project in which they were very nice. I think I fit into the team very well, partly thanks to the good reception I had, although at first I was a little lost because it was all very new.
3. How was your experience in the AltiaDigitalHub program? Very good; on a technical level I have learned a lot, and I continue to learn every day. The team has made an effort to teach me and be with me, it has been progressive, they solved all my doubts without any problem.
4. Did you imagine it like this? No, I thought they wouldn't stop so much to explain or train me in what was necessary and that they would give me other kinds of tasks.
5. What do you think you've evolved into? Technically I have noticed a big change, I learned to use many web technologies as my training focuses on cross-platform applications. I have also become much more used to working in a team and fostering good communication, something that I value from the project I am in.
6. If you had to define your experience in 3 words, what would they be? Partners, experience and opportunity.