Basic information on the protection of DCP
Ethical channel form
Data of the responsible of the file. Ethical channel:
- Responsible: Altia Consultores, S.A.
- Registered address: Calle Vulcano, 3 (Icaria III) 15172 Oleiros, A Coruña. Spain.
- Tel.: (+34) 981 138 847
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Purpose: Management of communications between the users of the Ethical Channel of Altia Consultores, S.A. and your Group and the person responsible for the treatment of data.
- Legitimacy: Consent of the person concerned.
- Recipients: The personal data that you provide us through communications made through the Ethical Channel may be transferred to Altia Group companies in the event that it were necessary for the management of communication, in addition to other assignments provided by law. You can exercise your rights according to what is included below.
- Rights: You have the right to access, rectify and delete data as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
- Duration: The personal data provided will be retained during the processing of the claim, question or suggestion that motivates the use of the Ethical Channel and, where applicable, the prescription of the related actions. At the end of the aforementioned period, the data will be deleted or blocked, unless there is a legal obligation to the contrary.
- Additional information: see additional and detailed information about data protection in paragraph 7 of the Legal Notice included on our website.