Basic information on the protection of DCP
Data of the responsible of the file. Basic contact form:
- Responsible: Altia Consultores, S.A.
- Registered address: Calle Vulcano, 3 (Icaria III) 15172 Oleiros, A Coruña. Spain.
- Tel.: (+34) 981 138 847
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
a) Manage your navigation through the web site.
b) Manage the Customer service and, in general, the relations with the Client, to respond to the doubts, complaints, comments, or concerns you may have relating to the delivery of the contracted services, to the information contained on the website, as well as any other queries you may have.
c) Manage communication and commercial offers to Clients of new services or products or communication and the realization of direct marketing actions.
d) Manage the acquisition of products or services of The Company by new customers.
- Legitimacy: Consent of the person concerned (purposes a and d). Provision of the corresponding service, such as treatment, necessary for the execution of a contract or pre-contract (purpose b) Legitimate business interests so as to be able to retain our Clients, offer them commercial information and the possibility of contracting new services or products and carry out direct marketing actions (purpose c).
- Recipients: The personal data that you provide through this form for the purpose indicated above, may be transferred to the companies of the Altia Group, in addition to other assignments provided for in the law. You can exercise your rights according to what is included below.
- Rights: You have the right to access, rectify and delete data as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
- Duration: The personal data provided will be retained during the life cycle of the contract in the case of Customers and, during the processing of the response to the questions, complaints, comments, or concerns in the case of users of the web page. At the end of the aforementioned period, the data will be deleted or blocked, unless there is a legal obligation to the contrary.
- Additional information: see additional and detailed information about data protection in paragraph 7 of the Legal Notice included on our website.