Big Data and machine learning, EUIPO
Client: EUIPO (European Union Intellectual Property Office)
Solution: Big Data and machine learning
Altia has been involved in EUIPO's Community trade mark and design registration systems management, with the collaboration of the EU national and major offices outside the EU. Solutions provided:
- Existing data sources analysis as well as the technical environment architecture.
- Definition of the correspondences and relationships between the business model and data sources.
- Definition of the processes of extraction and integration of the information contained in the data sources to materialize the information in the business model and allow its subsequent analysis.
- Development and implementation according to the proposed technical solution.
More than 6 years in collaboration with EUIPO.
From planning to maintenance.
- Documents on legal bases for decisions.
- Front office logs.